Spokane River Regional Toxics Task Force Meeting Announcement
Date: January 22, 2014
Time: 9:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Location: Spokane County Water Resource Center
1004 N. Freya Street
Spokane, WA 99202
Click here for a map
Call In Number: 800-704-9804 Participant Code: 34863442#
Please note, the conference call in number will remain open until 15 minutes until after the meeting begins. It will continue to remain open as long as there are callers on the line. If you wish to join the meeting by phone late, please notify Adriane Borgias (firstname.lastname@example.org) ahead of time.
– SRRTTF Meeting Summary 1-22-14
– SRRTTF Draft Agenda 1-22-14
– SRRTTF Scope of Work – ACE and Ecology Contract DRAFT 1-10-14
– SRRTTF RFPs Timeline DRAFT 1-15-14
– Spokane River Hydrograph 1-15-14
– SRRTTF 2013 Workshop Meeting Summary DRAFT
– SRRTTF 2013 Workshop Recommendations
– LimnoTech Memo 7: Modeling Tools Review DRAFT 1-6-14
– LimnoTech Memo 8: Data Collection Strategy DRAFT 1-6-14
– SRRTTF Funding Opportunities Summary as of 1-15-14
– SRRTTF Funding Concepts FINAL 6-12-13
Link to Technical Consultant Status Page with Final Products
Please distribute to any contractors, agencies, university researchers, or other contacts (and complete the form if applicable to your organization) the Request for Information below to identify entities with capabilities to provide sampling and other services for the Spokane River Regional Toxics Task Force. Background information is provided.
Completed forms are due by Friday, January 24th to Arianne Fernandez (contact information on form). Thank you!
– SRRTTF Request for Information: Sampling Survey
– LimnoTech DRAFT Data Collection Strategy for PCBs
– SRRTTF Fact Sheet
Spokane River Regional Task Force
Please note: The Tech Track Work Group meeting has been moved up to January 8 and the Funding Work Group will be meeting on February 5.
Technical Track Work Group Meeting
Date: January 8, 2014
Time: 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Location: Washington Department of Ecology
N. 4601 Monroe St. Spokane, WA 99205
Click here for a map.
Call In Number: 800-704-9804
Participant Code: 34863442#
– SRRTTF Jan 8 TTWG Mtg Summary
– SRRTTF Tech Track WG DRAFT Agenda 1-8-14
– Spokane River Basin Toxics Sampling and Research Interest Inquiry Form
– DRAFT Scope of Work 11202013a
– SRRTTF Model Review Memo 2014 Jan 6
– SRRTTF Monitoring Strategy 2014 Jan 6
The SRRTTF is holding a workshop Dec. 4-5, 2013 to help determine the best path forward for the Comprehensive Plan. In particular, the Task Force would benefit from information on current and future PCB and dioxin monitoring along with any other data collection activities within the Spokane watershed.
To help in this effort, we would like to request your participation in filling out the sampling survey and return it to the Arianne Fernandez at Afer461@ecy.wa.gov no later than December 2, 2013 (call Arianne at 509-329-3498 if you have questions).
The information will be included in a map for the workshop attendees to help keep us oriented as we work through each topic. In addition, the information gathered here will help us determine your interest in participating in future Task Force sampling efforts along with your level of experience to include you in activities that would be most beneficial.
– SRRTTF Sampling Survey (PDF) Due back by Dec. 2!
– SRRTTF LT Task 8 Initial Monitoring Strategy 10-15-13
Click on the links below to access the Quality Assurance Project Plans for the FY2013 Spokane River Toxics Monitoring Activities.
Comments are requested on the DRAFT QAPP only by November 21, 2012. Submit comments to Brandee Era-Miller: BERA461@ECY.WA.GOV
DRAFT 10-28-2012 Quality Assurance Project Plan: Spokane River Toxics Fish Tissue and Preliminary Monitoring in Fiscal Year 2013 – In Support of the Long-term Toxics Monitoring Strategy. [Note: The Quality Assurance Project Plan was finalized January, 2013 and can be viewed at: https://fortress.wa.gov/ecy/publications/SummaryPages/1303103.html. To access the draft document as posted on 11/8/2012, contact us.]
The following QAPP was prepared and approved in 2002 and provided for reference. No comments requested on this document.
Quality Assurance Project Plan: Washington State Toxics Monitoring Program, Exploratory Monitoring of Toxic Contaminants in Edible Fish Tissue and Freshwater Environments of Washington State