Spokane River Regional Task Force Meeting Announcement
Date: July 24, 2013
Time: 8:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Location: Department of Ecology
4601 North Monroe Street
Spokane, WA 99205
Click here for a map
Call In Number: 800-704-9804
Participant Code: 34863442#
Please note, the conference call in number will remain open until 15 minutes until after the meeting begins. It will continue to remain open as long as there are callers on the line. If you wish to join the meeting by phone late, please notify Adriane Borgias (firstname.lastname@example.org) ahead of time.
Starting this month, the next SRRTTF meeting proposed agenda will be posted at least 14 days in advance. If you would like to comment on or add to the proposed agenda, please contact the Task Force Facilitator, Chris Page (email@example.com).
– SRRTTF Meeting Summary 7-24-13
– SRRTTF July 24 2013 Agenda
– SRRTTF Monitoring Objectives 7-17-13
– Letter of Support to EPA for TSCA Participation Eichstaedt *FINAL
– Letter of Support to EPA for TSCA Participation Krapas *FINAL
– SRRTTF Limno Tech Objectives Presentation 7-24-13