Spokane River Regional Task Force
Beginning in August 2013, the work group meetings will alternate months, meeting from 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 a.m. at the Department of Ecology.
The Technical Track Work Group will meet on even numbered months (August, October, December, etc.) and the Funding Work Group will meet on odd numbered months (September, November, January, etc.).
Technical Track Work Group Meeting
Date: August 7, 2013
Time: 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Location: Washington Department of Ecology
N. 4601 Monroe St.
Spokane, WA 99205
Click here for a map.
Call In Number: 800-704-9804
Participant Code: 34863442#
Please note, the conference call in number will remain open until 15 minutes until after the meeting begins. It will continue to remain open as long as there are callers on the line. If you wish to join the meeting by phone late, please notify Adriane Borgias (email@example.com) ahead of time.
– Tech Track Work Group Meeting Summary 8-7-13
– Tech Track Work Group DRAFT Agenda 8-7-13
– Technical Consultant Work Tasks STATUS 7-10-13
– PCB Rule Revision Request: July 15, 2013
– TSCA Rulemaking Overview TTWG 8-7-13
– Guidance-Reg Flex Act
– Letter to EPA Compliance DRAFT 8-7-13