Spokane River Regional Task Force
Funding Work Group Meeting
Date: September 4, 2013
Time: 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. **Please note earlier start time**
Location: Washington Department of Ecology
N. 4601 Monroe St.
Spokane, WA 99205
Click here for a map.
Call In Number: 800-704-9804
Participant Code: 34863442#
Please note, the conference call in number will remain open until 15 minutes until after the meeting begins. It will continue to remain open as long as there are callers on the line. If you wish to join the meeting by phone late, please notify Adriane Borgias (email@example.com) ahead of time.
– SRRTTF Funding WG DRAFT Agenda 9-4-13 (earlier start time)
– Funding Work Group Meeting Notes 9-4-13
– Funding Strategies ‘Buckets’ for Discussion 9-4-13
– Funding concepts Rev 061213 FINAL
– Columbia River Basin State of the River Report for Toxics, January 2009
– Columbia River Basin Toxics Reduction Action Plan, September 2010
– The 61 Columbia River Basin Toxics Reduction Action Items
Beginning in August 2013, the work group meetings will alternate months, meeting from 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 a.m. at the Department of Ecology.