The Washington Department of Ecology has given an extension on the the comment period for the General Hatchery Permit Draft. Therefore the timeline for revising, commenting and making a decision on the final comment letter has been revised from what was discussed at the September 23 Task Force Meeting.
The revised timeline and process is as follows:
- Draft letter from Lisa Dally-Wilson to small work group (BiJay Adams, Galen Buterbaugh, John Beacham) Monday September 28th
- Small work group comments to Lisa Dally-Wilson by C.O.B on Tuesday, September 29th
- Final letter out for posting by 4:00 pm on Wednesday, September 30 with request for approval in one week at the Technical Track Work Group Meeting.
- Ruckelshaus to incorporate any substantive comments from Task Force members to the letter between September 30 and October 6.
- Final Decision on the letter will be made at the Technical Track Work Group Meeting scheduled for Wednesday October 7, from 10:00 am – 12:00 pm at the Department of Ecology in Spokane. This will be an official Task Force meeting. In order to make this decision there will need to be a quorum of voting members present either in person or on the phone for this meeting. (a minimum of 7 out of 12 voting members).
- Department of Ecology: 4601 North Monroe Street, Spokane, WA
- To Dial in: Call In Number: 800-704-9804, Participant Code: 34863442#
- Final Comment letter to Ecology on Thursday October 8th!
Final Letter submitted to Ecology on 10/8/15 : SRRTTF comments on Ecology General Hatchery Permit_ 10-08-15