The next meeting of the Spokane River Regional Toxics Task Force is:
Date: Wednesday, October 21, 2015
Time: 9:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Liberty Lake Sewer & Water District Office
22510 E. Mission Avenue Liberty Lake, WA 99019
Click here for a map
To attend the meeting by webinar (presentations only):
To join the online meeting
1. Go to https://wadis.webex.com/wadis/j.php?MTID=m176b2b46eec89b9be1cc90f4cceb4ae2
2. Enter your name and email address.
3. Enter the meeting password: SRRtf102115
4. Click “Join Now”.
Call In Number: 800-704-9804
Participant Code: 34863442#
Please note, the conference call in number will remain open until 15 minutes until after the meeting begins. It will continue to remain open as long as there are callers on the line. If you wish to join the meeting by phone late, please notify Kara Whitman (email@example.com) ahead of time.
– SRRTTF 10.21.15 Meeting Summary
– SRRTTF Oct. 21 2015 Agenda_draft_(revised date)
– SRRTTF 09-23-15 summary notes_draft
– SRRTTF UWSR data summary
– SRRTTF Atmos.Dep. 10-21-15 (Presentation)
– SRRTTF UWSR data summary_EAP presentation
– Atmos dep in WA 8-6-15 INTERNAL Ecology memo for scoping purposes only
– Lands Council Proposal Abstract
EPA Grant Solicitation:
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) is soliciting proposals under the Urban Waters Small Grants program that will advance EPA’s water quality and environmental justice goals. Proposed projects will address urban runoff pollution through diverse partnerships that produce multiple community benefits, with emphasis on underserved communities.
Proposals must be submitted electronically via Grants.gov (http://www.grants.gov) by 11:59 P.M. EST on November 20, 2015.