Water Resources Program Funding Opportunity: Applications accepted from October 17th, 2016 – December 15th, 2016.
Funding under this program requires flow achievement, through:
- Increased flows below the project site.
- Improving instream and riparian zone conditions, such as enhancing fish passage or habitat.
- Reorganizing or concentrating existing points of diversion.
- Establishing water banks, water exchanges or pursing trust water opportunities.
- Improving public water supply or irrigation district infrastructure that leads to water savings.
- Purchasing and installing meters, stream gages or groundwater monitoring equipments when water savings and or efficiencies can be expected short or long term.
For more information go to http://www.ecy.wa.gov/programs/wr/funding/fo-wspisfag.html
Phone: (360) 407-6027