Spokane River Regional Task Force Meeting Announcement
Date: September 26, 2012
Time: 9:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Location: Washington Department of Ecology
N. 4601 Monroe St.
Spokane, WA 99205
Click here for a map.
Call In Number: 800-704-9804;
Participant Code: 34863442#
Please note, the conference call in number will remain open until 15 minutes until after the meeting begins. It will continue to remain open as long as there are callers on the line. If you wish to join the meeting by phone late, please notify Adriane Borgias (firstname.lastname@example.org) ahead of time.
– SRRTTF Meeting Summary 9-26-12
– SRRTTF Meeting Summary 9-26-12 Appendix A (Resources Responses)
– SRRTTF Draft Agenda 9-26-12
– Request for Qualifications R1 DRAFT 9-19-12
– RFQ Attachment A R1 DRAFT 9-19-12
– SRRTTF Work Plan DRAFT 9-19-12 (pdf version)
– SRRTTF Work Plan DRAFT 9-19-12 (word version)
– SRRTTF Letterhead DRAFT 9-19-12
– ECOS Resolution 12-9 PCBs in products – Approved 8-28-12
– PCBs in Products Resolution Draft 09-18-2012
– NACWA TSCA Letter of Support DRAFT 9-26-12
– WEF TSCA Letter of Support DRAFT 9-26-12
– Spokane FY13 Toxics Sampling Summary for SRRTTF TWG 9-7-12