Spokane River Regional Toxics Task Force Meeting Announcement
Date: May 28, 2014
Time: 9:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Location: Spokane County Water Resource Center
1004 N. Freya Street
Spokane, WA 99202
Click here for a map
Call In Number: 800-704-9804
Participant Code: 34863442#
Please note, the conference call in number will remain open until 15 minutes until after the meeting begins. It will continue to remain open as long as there are callers on the line. If you wish to join the meeting by phone late, please notify Adriane Borgias (email@example.com) ahead of time.
– SRRTTF Meeting Summary 5-28-14
– SRRTTF May 28 2014 DRAFT Agenda
– SRRTTF RFP/RFQQ Timeline (revised 5-7-14)
– Facilitation Scope and Budget FY15
– DRAFT SRRTTF Letter of Support for the City of Spokane Integrated Plan
– SRRTTF TTWG & Technical Update Notes
Presentations and Resource Materials
– WQA for SRRTTF mtg 05-28-14
– Transformer change out 5 28 14
SRRTTF Letter of Support for the City of Spokane Integrated Plan (Sent)
– SRRTTF Support Letter (CoS Integrated CW Plan) Updated 5-28-14 FINAL
– Email Cover Sheet: Letter from SRRTTF to Governor Inslee c/o David Postman
– Email Cover Sheet: Letter from SRRTTF to Director Bellon
Immediately following the meeting, Dave Moss has graciously offered to give anyone interested a 30 minute walking tour of the new Spokane County Water Reclamation Facility. There’s no need to RSVP in advance. The only requirement is to wear durable closed toe walking shoes.