The Spokane River Regional Toxics Task Force will have a meeting by conference call on Wednesday, November 12th at 11:00 a.m. to consider the approval of Task Force display materials for the Spokane River Forum and future events.
Voting members of the Task Force are asked to call in, as we will need a quorum to make the formal approval. Other Task Force participants are welcome to call in with additional input or to listen and contribute to the call.
Please review the DRAFT Posters (3 panels each 20 X 36 inches), DRAFT Business Cards, and DRAFT 4X5 handout. The posters will be mounted as a three-paneled display for the Spokane River Forum, and the other materials are intended for interested people to take with them.
Please send any comments and/or edits to Kara Whitman at firstname.lastname@example.org by the close of business on Monday November 10, 2014. Kara will post any changes made by 9 am on Wednesday November 12th for review ahead of the 11:00 am call.
Date: November 12, 2014
Time: 11:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
Location: By Phone
Call In Number: (800)704-9804
Participant Code: 34863442#
Conference Call Documents
– SRRTTF 11-12-14 Conference Call Meeting Summary
– CELP-Sierra Club comments on SRTTF Poster 11.11.14 From Rachael Osborn-UPDATED VERSION Including comments/edits from Riverkeeper.
– posters_spokane river forum_11 4 14 DRAFT VERSION_sp_dk_re edits included
– Comments from Riverkeeper (note items in gray have been incorporated into draft, items in yellow need addressed at meeting)
– 4X5 handout
– SRRTTF BUSINESS CARD_11.3.14