The next meeting of the Spokane River Regional Toxics Task Force is:
Date: September 23, 2015
Time: 9:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Location: Spokane County Water Resource Center
1004 N. Freya Street
Spokane, WA 99202
Click here for a map
Presentations from Michael Friese and Dave Dilks will be available as a webinar during the meeting. If you would like to view the presentations:
1. Go to https://wadis.webex.com/wadis/j.php?MTID=mb9c773c8ef35f566edb246d98360d68d
2. Enter your name and email address.
3. Enter the meeting password: Srrttf09232015
4. Click “Join Now”.
5. Follow the instructions that appear on your screen.
Call In Number: 800-704-9804
Participant Code: 34863442#
At this meeting the Task Force will discuss, and potentially make a decision on, a draft comment letter on the WA Department of Ecology’s Draft Hatchery General Permit. Kris Holm (City of Coeur d’Alene) has drafted a letter emphasizing the points discussed at the last Task Force meeting. SRRTTF members are asked to send any content-based comments to Chris Page (firstname.lastname@example.org) PRIOR to the September 23rd Task Force meeting. Chris will summarize comments received. It may be necessary to hold another Task Force meeting via phone after the September 23rd meeting to approve a final letter, if substantial comments are received that do not get satisfactorily resolved on the 23rd.
Also note that the full Phase 2 Report on the 2014 dry weather sampling (with appendices) from Limnotech has been posted here on the Task Force website.
– SRRTTF 9.23.15 Meeting Summary Notes_Final
– SRRTTF Sept 23 2015 Agenda_DRAFT
– SRRTTF 09-03-15_Meeting Notes_DRAFT
– SRRTTF TTWG 09-02-15 meeting summary DRAFT
– Hydroseed Pilot Project Report_Draft_082715
– 2015 9 11 REPORT Vactor Decant Facility Characterization FINAL
– CDA SRRTTF draft FHGP Comment Letter -Draft Permit
– Quick guide to commenting on hatchery permit_Mike Hepp
– Little Spokane River- PCB in Fish Tissue Verification Study_Michael Friese EAP Presentation
– Presentation: SRRTTF_DraftWorkPlan_2015_09_23
– EAP project summaries