The next meeting of the SRRTTF Technical Track Work group is:
Date: Wednesday June 1, 2016
Time: 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Location: Washington Department of Ecology
N. 4601 Monroe St.
Spokane, WA 99205
Click here for a map.
Call In Number: 800-704-9804 Participant Code: 34863442#
Agenda: Tech Track WG agn 06-01-16 revised
– BMPCategory_Jerry White
– SRRTTF_LimnoTech_06_01_2016 – Dave Dilks Presentation SRRTTF_LimnoTech_06_01_2016
– SRRTTF TSCA HR 2576 letter to Congress MAY 2016 (for review for Posting for Decision at the June 15th TTWG/TASK Force combined meeting)
– Lisa Rodenburg Response_6.1.16
Other interesting information:
– AVISTA Presentation on Spokane River and Coeur d’Alene Lake Operation : posted on the IDEQ website at http://www.deq.idaho.gov/media/60178414/spokane-wag-bag-wag-presentation-050316.pdf
– Inland Northwest Weather Blog: May 21st Thunderstorm –http://inlandnorthwestweather.blogspot.com/2016/05/may-21-2016-thunderstorm-flash-flood.html