The next meeting of the SRRTTF Task Force and Technical Track Work group is:
Date: Wednesday May 3, 2017
Time: 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Location: Washington Department of Ecology
N. 4601 Monroe St.
Spokane, WA 99205
Click here for a map.
Audio Call In Number: 509-335-2277
Conference ID: 2740350
Visual Presentations Only – Webinar: for audio please call number above.
To join the online meeting
1. Go to https://wadis.webex.com/wadis/j.php?MTID=m55a898449418376cda4f8cf0f22586aa
2. Enter your name and email address.
3. Enter the meeting password: 3YrsvXFJ
4. Click “Join Now”.
5. Follow the instructions that appear on your screen.
– TTWG 5.3.17 final notes
– TTWG agn 05-03-17 revised
– Industrial Park site hazard assmt
– Spokane Industrial Park Sewage Treatment map
– TCP process flowchart
– SRRTTF Comments to Docket EPA-HQ-OA-2017-0190 (draft letter to be discussed by TTWG and then sent out to for decision by full Task Force on conference call on May 10th, at 10 am – call in information to be sent out on May 3 with revised letter)
– SRRTTF_LimnoTech_05_03_2017 (Dave Dilks presentation)
– Pilot Plant Update May 2017 Pilot-Plant-Update-May-2017 (pdf)