Members of the Task Force have drafted a letter to the Governor and Stan Marshburn (OFM Director) supporting the 2013-2015 Ecology budget. This was discussed at the last meeting and there was general agreement but no firm decision was made. Please review the letter below. If you have any serious concerns with the letter please let Kelsey (firstname.lastname@example.org) know by the COB on Friday, October 5th so any changes could be turned around and sent out on Monday morning.
This letter to the Governor and OFM is very time sensitive and needs to go out ASAP as OFM will be doing a review of the budget. In order to meet the 5 day decision making rule of the SRRTTF MOA we will need to have a short conference call on Monday to formally decide to send this letter.
Members of the Task Force are encouraged to call in on Monday as we will need a quorum to confirm the letter and agree to send it off. The conference call meeting is scheduled for Monday at 11:00 am.
Call In Number: 800-704-9804
Participant Code: 34863442#
Conference Call Documents
– Draft Letter for Ecology Budget Request 10 1 12 (revised 10-5-12)
– Draft Letter for Ecology Budget Request 10 1 12 (2)
– PL AM Spokane River PCB Source Abatement
– SRRTTF Conference Call Summary 10 8 2012
– Approved SRRTTF Letter in support of Ecology budget request 10 8 12