The next meeting of the SRRTTF Task Force and Technical Track Work group is:
Date: Wednesday January 4, 2017
Time: 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Location: Washington Department of Ecology
N. 4601 Monroe St.
Spokane, WA 99205
Click here for a map.
Call In Number: 509-335-2277
Conference ID: 2740350
Task Force members are asked to review the Comprehensive Plan DRAFT press release put together by the Education and Outreach Work Group. Please send comments, and track changes edits to Kara Whitman at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the TTWG meeting for posting and discussion.
– SRRTTF TTWG meeting 01-04-17 notes DRAFT
– srrttf_limnotech_01_04_2017 (presentation)
– 2017-workplan-concepts (Data Mining)
– 2016 AXYS lab report for the in-river sampling from October: copy-of-v57111pcb_database_1
– actions_milestones_from_sept_draft_comp plan
Comp Plan DRAFT PR Documents:
Revised Draft based on Comments: comp-plan-pr-2017_ttedits-and-cd-edits_all-changes-accepted-and-fine-tuned
Comments on revised draft from Ecology: comp-plan-pr-2017_bb
– Com Plan P.R.-2017-_DRAFT for discussion