The next meeting of the SRRTTF Task Force and Technical Track Work group is:
Date: Wednesday December 7, 2016
Time: 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Location: Washington Department of Ecology
N. 4601 Monroe St.
Spokane, WA 99205
Click here for a map.
Call In Number: 509-335-2277
Conference ID: 3675794
This meeting will be both a Full Task Force meeting as well as a Technical Track Work Group meeting. Full Task Force decision items will be addressed in the first hour of the meeting, once those decision items have been addressed, Task Force participants may choose to leave the meeting.
– SRRTTF/TTWG 12.7.16 Summary Notes_edited 1.25.17
– SRRTTF-TTWG-agenda-12-07-16 (1)
– SRRTTF-Comp Plan-cover-letter-on-letterhead_updated-11-29-16
– Final Comp Plan
– draft-letter-from-srrttf-to-epa-rev-11302016 For Task Force Approval
- First round of comments on the First Full Draft are due by 5 pm PST on October 7th.
- Dave Dilks will provide a summary of comments by October 24th. A Revised Full Draft will be posted by October 26th (The next full Task Force meeting).
- Next round of comments due by 5 pm PST on November 2nd –- These comments/revisions should focus on the changes included in the October 26th
- Final Draft out on November 9th — Final Full Draft to be completed by the November 16th, Full Task Force meeting.
- If Final draft is not approved in November then final approval will be on the agenda for the December 14th, Full Task Force meeting.
10/5 TSCA work group 10 am -12 pm (WA Dept. of Ecology)
- Review of TSCA past efforts and future actions.
10/5 Data Management Work Group 1 pm – 3 pm (WA Dept. of Ecology)
- Topics for discussion:
- Pilot Project Update
- EIM Update
- Continue discussion/update SRRTTF Data standards
10/12 TTWG 10 am -12 pm (WA Dept. of Ecology)
10/12 Education and Outreach Work Group Meeting 1:30 pm -3:30 pm (Riverkeeper)
- Education/Outreach actions in Comprehensive Plan
10/26 Task Force meeting 9:00 am -12:30 pm (Liberty Lake Sewer and Water District Office)
The First Draft draft of the Comprehensive Plan is now available for review. Please provide comments regarding specific Control Actions, Milestones, and/or Effectiveness Monitoring to Dave Dilks (firstname.lastname@example.org) prior to the September 28th Task Force meeting where they will be discussed. Comments received will be posted on the Comprehensive Plan Page.
Draft Comprehensive Plan: comp_plan_draft_9-15-16
The next meeting of the Spokane River Regional Toxics Task Force is:
Date: July 27, 2016
Time: 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Location: Spokane County Water Resource Center
1004 N. Freya Street
Spokane, WA 99202
There will be a short lunch break. Lunch will be served on site for those who would like to purchase a lunch for $ 5/person (food tbd), if you have food allergies, or gluten free preferences, you may choose to bring in your own lunch.
Click here for a map
Task Force members are encouraged to attend this meeting/workshop in person as this will be a highly interactive meeting.
If this is not an option, here is a call in number.
Call In Number: 800-704-9804
Participant Code: 34863442#
Updated Spreadsheets (Outcome of workshop)
SRRTTF Meeting July 27 summary_draft
– SRRTTF Comp Plan workshop agenda 07-27-16 (Revised)
Previous Meeting Summaries
– SRRTTF TTWG 07-06-16 summary notes DRAFT
– SRRTTF 6-22-16 summary notes_DRAFT
Other Meeting Materials
The Comprehensive Plan Memo Draft title “Cost/Effectiveness of PCB Control Actions for the Spokane River” and its association and “Appendix B”: Fact Sheets is available for Task Force review. Please send comments/edits to Dave Dilks (email@example.com).
All Comprehensive Plan documents and comments/edits received are posted here.